Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peavy go bye bye?

I mean....meh. There goes an offer for Peavy.

I can't see all the prospects offered but from the two pitchers mentioned, man....I mean, I wish we could get at least like a Matt LaPorta or something.

(Not Matt LaPorta specifically, but someone of his caliber who I could hope and dream on)

I mean, lets trade with the Giants! Everyone should recall the Nathan-Liriano-Bonser deal they did.

I guess what I'm saying is look what Cleveland got for Sabbathia. Look what Baltimore got for Bedard. The Padres really should get something of value for Peavy and "Richards is a sinker-slider kind of guy, with good stuff. I'd project him as a middle-of-the-rotation or bottom-of-the-rotation kind of guy." Not really that good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment